Monday, January 18, 2016

TV series: FlashForward

Recently I have seen a TV series called FlashForward. This was a typical TV show that lasted just one season. The reason? well, I think it was too scientific/technical for most people? in almost every episode of this show there are references to Quantum mechanics concepts. Since I like this kind of "nerd" stuff, I liked almost every episode of this show. OK ok.. it is not perfect, some explanations of things are kind of Deus ex-machina from a QM concept, but anyway, I appreciate the attempt.
A popular TV series that many scientist that I know use to see is "The Big-Bang theory" (I will not even put a link here). Honestly, I really dislike that show because they try to make a "funny parody" with scientific concepts, without even achieving that (in my humble opinion). Instead, FlashForward tries a bit more serious science fictional explanation of events.
This TV show also combines some lines of conspiracy, suspense and thriller. If you like this mix, do not miss this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment